Monday, June 11, 2007

Home! Home!

I’m sprung from the hospital! We got back to the house at about 10:45 this morning, somewhere around there; I went to bed; Anna and Diane went back to work, and Dillon bit his bed, humped it, and fell happily asleep, which nicely expresses the sheer physical pleasure of being at home.



I still coldnt manage to get a functional Internet connection at Seton. Why I dunno. Hence my continued silence. But I’m home now, so that should change things a bit. And I hope (Please!!) I’m here for a while.



More tomorrow. I’m tired now and going to stop in a minute. But I wanted to tell you how much I love you and how much your love means to me and how much it’s helped us get through what’s been possibly the most difficult period in the nearly two years we’ve beeh dealing with this. So thank you, thank you, thank you.




Much love,

John and Anna and Dillon

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home